In this 1st century of the 3rd Millennium, fat loss is a major issue in any urban setting. With tight deadlines, tough schedules and little agriculture produce, people are turning to ‘unhealthy’ diets to fill their stomachs. Obesity is branded as a lifestyle problem because of these few factors. Many families are opting to eat out instead of preparing a healthy meal at home due to some of these factors. In this regard, there are many people in urban settings looking for fat loss solutions. There are two groups: the obese people and the group that is looking for a toned body. In any case, each group wants to shed some fats. With a lot of information being offered by the media on the subject, some people are taking some misconceptions seriously. Here are some that you need to keep away from.
Skinny is always healthy
“Don’t mistake having money or stuff as being the same as being worthy”. This is a quote from the book becoming three that perfectly defines this misconception. This misconception has been fueled by supermodels. Now young girls want to be skinny so they can look like supermodels. Nevertheless, supermodels have their natural bodies and only put in little effort to enhance them. Trying some ideas such as starving yourself may be disastrous. In this process, you care capable of losing muscles and water from your body which isn’t healthy at all. A good fat loss program will ensure only the excess fat in the body is burned and nothing else.
Skipping meals will help shed some fats
This is another misconception because our bodies don’t function in such as way. In fact, it works against your fat loss endeavors. Anytime you skip a meal, you are more likely to eat more in the next one leading to more calorie intake. Moreover, you tend to crave for high fat foods anytime you skip a meal. Instead of skipping meals, try to eat like 5 small meals a day, this will ensure low caloric intake.
You can’t have any of your favorite foods, that don’t fall in the healthy category
This doesn’t have to encourage you to walk around with chocolate bars in your handbag. Nevertheless, you can have some once in a while. The logic behind this is that when you know you can eat a bar of chocolate at the end of the week, you are more likely to stay focused on healthy meals. Sticking to healthy foods at once isn’t really easy, especially when you are going to give up your sweet fried chicken for vegetables.
Fat loss products labeled ‘Natural’ are 100% safe
Fat loss product manufacturers are into business and therefore leave it at that. There are good products, but you need to check with the authorities for confirmation. Some aren’t fit for human consumption.
Myth #1: Avoid red meat because it is fattening and increases heart disease
Red meat has been labeled fattening and yet, there is no evidence to prove that saturated fats are harmful. As long as red meat is combined with what experts in the nutrition circles term ‘good’ fats, it is harmless. Red meat contains monounsaturated fat which enhances good health.
On top of this, it is also rich in protein, vitamins and minerals such as zinc, vitamin B12, selenium and iron. To keep red meat in your diet, consider keeping it lean and buy organic, top quality meat when possible. Use your palm to measure the appropriate portion and cut back on bread, starchy potatoes, rolls and fries since such foods contribute towards increment of the waistline.
Myth # 2: Skipping Breakfast slows down your Fat loss
Everyone knows that experts urge people to have a heavy breakfast. They argue on the basis that it helps crank up metabolism rate and aids in burning stored fat so it can be converted into energy. However, this is not always the case. Studies indicate exercising without eating anything early in the morning encourages burning of fat up to 8 hours afterwards. You can have a snack high in protein or a meal mid morning when you get hungry.
This helps by feeding the furnace for effective burning of fat. It is advisable to settle for scrambled eggs, ham omelet, lentil soup, cottage cheese, lean bacon or fresh fruit to spike up your energy levels.
Myth # 3: Eating Less Helps Burn more Fat
This myth purports that since muscle is active metabolically, the amount of fat burnt is dependent on your muscles. It further purports that the body continues to burn fat even when it is at rest. While it is true that cutting down on calories results to fat loss, the loss will not be sustainable.
This is because muscles that are not fed properly and regularly tend to lose strength and this slows down the metabolic rate which causes the body to hit a plateau. In the worst case scenario, you regain all the weight lost. To avoid this, it is essential to keep the muscles working and well fed.
Incorporate anaerobic and aerobic exercises into your routine. Eat little but often and strike a balance of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Even before starting to work out to lose belly fat, it’s important you know what causes it. Studies carried out have shown that the main causes of abdominal fat are; overeating, stress and genetics. When you are stressed you will tend to crave for foods that are sweet as well as high in calories. This will in turn be stored as fat in your belly. The same applies when you overeat. Additionally, if your parents are obese, there are higher chances that will suffer the same fate. Whichever the cause of these fats in your belly is, you really need to engage in stomach exercises that will enable you achieve a flat belly. A flat stomach will not only make you look great but it will also boost your health by reducing your risk of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke and cancer.
In this article, we are going to look at 10 moves that can enable you to have a flat belly.
With this exercise you have to kneel on all fours and then raise your left arm. As you raise left arm, you should be extending your right leg for optimal results. Hold on to this position for a few seconds and then repeat with your right arm and left leg for about 10 minutes.
When you are doing this workout, you need to get a flat surface you can lie on. Lie flat while at the same time you raise both legs up. Put hands by your side and lower the legs until they are approximately 6 inches from the ground. Hold for a few seconds and then raise the legs to the starting position. Repeat this movement for about 10 to 15 minutes.
At this move you have to sit on the floor and then recline slightly. While at it, lift your thighs to form a 45° angle to the floor. Hold your arms out straight and stay in this position for some seconds.
This is one of the most effective moves in your bid to get a flat abdomen. Sit on the floor crossing your legs in yoga position and gradually rotate your torso to the right. Take a few seconds and return to the center and then rotate to the left.
Rolling back and forth with ab wheel creates an amazing tension in your belly muscles. This device was invented in the 90’s but still works perfectly in the contemporary world. Spare at least 5 minutes a day to do this exercise and you will eventually get a toned and flat ab.
Vertical Leg Crunch
This is one of the best exercises to work out the rectus abdominal. It’s also the easiest way to lose belly fat.
Here, you need to lie flat on the ground and then lift both legs to the ceiling. While at this position, put your hands under the hips and tighten your core. Slowly lift your hips straight off the floor and repeat the exercise for superb results.
Vacuum pose is an isometric workout that creates a different tension in your abdominal muscles. It’s a perfect exercise to flatten and tone down your stomach area. To start off, suck in the lower abs and hold the tension of the sucking in for at least 10 seconds.
The Bicycle Crunch
This is one of the best abs moves that target both rectus abdominal as well as the oblique. With this workout, you move your body like you riding a bicycle. Exercise for around 15 to 20 minutes at least 3 times a week.
This move not only reduces belly fat but also helps in shaking weight off from other body areas. Get your body in a straight line and the put the toes and forearms on the floor. Put the torso fixed without bending the knees. Hold for about 10 seconds and then repeat.
Performing these exercises regularly you will definitely find your abs falter and stronger that earlier.
A proper combination of both intensive as well moderate workouts brings out the inner beauty of a woman. Along with appropriate workouts, it is advisable to have low fat and high protein food for withstanding intensive workouts. 15 best workout tips for woman fat loss by kyle leon are mentioned below:
1) Warm Up: Begin workout with warming up yourself. Women can choose jogging or cycling for 15-20minutes in order to warm up themselves. The major advantage of warm-up is that the carried workouts have a greater impact upon the body.
2) Training Calves, Forearms and Abs Together: As soon as you finish squatting, begin with benching and leg pressing yourself for complete exhaustion. Working out on all body parts together ensures that all of them are being attacked with utmost intensity.
3) Doing Abs at Home: The best thing about abs is that they can be trained anytime and anywhere. Practicing oblique crunches and cycling in-between reverse crunches helps one burn fat without making much effort.
4) Walking Fast on Treadmill: Walking fast over treadmill increases the circulation of blood and metabolism rate. It helps in intensive perspiration and burning of fat.
5) Go For New Trainings Each Day: Human body gets used to those workouts which are carried on routine basis. Body reacts changing. Thus each day must begin with a new set of exercises and muscle trainings.
6) Gradually Increase The Level of Exercise or Body-Weight Interval Training: You must try to change level of exercises carried each. Try to increase the duration of the excise carried on routine basis.
7) Enhancing Weight Lifting: If a woman is into building muscle and weight loss then gradual enhancing the lifted weight can help one to gain progress. Increasing weight but decreasing reps is also a good idea and a safe way to fortify one self.
8) Cross Training With Kettleball Swing: Kettle ball swings serves as a great option to fastening down weight loss for any gender. Kettle balls are simplest to do and increases the stamina of a person.
9) Drop Sets: Drop sets also serve as a great idea for both weight loss and muscle building. Finishing off workouts with drop sets is sure the shed fats from your muscles at a greater speed.
10) Hit Intensity Interval Training: HIIT is a powerful cardio exercise for woman fat loss. HIIT simply means low cardio interval training such as treadmill exercises, walking and jogging. By practicing HIIT a woman will certainly end up sweating incredibly.
11) Weight Training: Weight training is one of the best exercises to lose weight. Weight training exercises can be well practiced by those women who are not into body building. Weight training burns excessive sugar within body. Weight trainings must be carried out at least 3-5 times per week.
12) Jumping Jacks: Jumping jacks are beyond being easy. In fact they are easiest. Jumping jacks simply requires you to jump in order to burn fat.
13) Stair Walks: If you are not willing to do anything intensive, then stair walk is the best thing that can be opted by one. Stair walking for at least 20 minutes can sheds incredible amount of fat from your bellies, thighs, and hips. Regular 20 minutes of stair walking can eliminate the requirement for any sort of gym or machine based workout.
14) Bicep Curls: Try to bicep curls at home. Bicep curls can be carried by simply rotating your arm clockwise and then anti-clockwise. It shall shed excess fat from your upper arms and shoulders.
15) Sit-Ups: Repeatedly sitting and standing puts immense pressure upon hip and thigh muscles. Regular sit-ups can reduce weight within a reasonable span of time.
Eat more and weigh less- This is the latest slim down mantra. Choose the right foods for you that will help you in dropping out extra kilos. There are certain foods that can help you in losing weight faster; they perform some actions at your body shifting it into fat releasing mode. These foods make you feel full for longer time and also help curb carvings. Here is a list for top most foods that can help you in this so that you keep them in mind next time you go the market:
1-Apple: It is the most common food that can keep you fit and provides you several health benefits. The antioxidants present in apples can prevent metabolic syndrome that is condition of excess belly fat. As well as an apple is the best low calorie snack that you can have anytime.
2-Beans: Beans are full of protein, cheap, versatile and make you feel full for a long time. You do not feel hungry after eating beans that will stop you from eating more. It provides high fiber to your body. It is a great help to firm up your muscles and keep you toned.
3-Yogurt: It is considered as a perfect food by dieticians as it contains good volume of carbs, proteins and fats and thus you do not feel hungry for a long period of time. Yogurt is a rich source of vitamins that keeps your nervous system work properly. It also contains good for you bacteria that help is regulating digestion and strengthens your immune system.
4-Green Veggies: Green vegetables are boon for those who are fed up of stubborn belly fat. You can add a portion of green vegetables at your meal every time. Some green veggies have very low calories and a have plenty of fiber in them. Moreover they are full of vitamins and minerals that can help in the problem of water retention.
5-Tomatoes: Tomato is a delicious food that is filled with antioxidants that is definitely going to help you in losing excess wait. It is among top most fat fighting foods. They also help in reducing body inflammation and water retention. It contains leptin which help in regulating the metabolic rate of the body helping in shredding those extra kilos.
6-Melon: Full of water a watery fruit. It is a rich source of potassium and a very low calorie fruit. Melon is a high-antioxidant food that can help in removal of excess fluid out of your body. It strongly supports your immune system and keeps your skin shiny and glows.
So try to keep these foods at the top of your list when you make your diet plan. These are really going to help in shredding your weight fast. Apart from these drink as much water as you can it will help in keeping the harmful toxins out of your body. So keep yourself hydrated and help yourself in losing your weight.
It may be a challenge to get and stay fit. People try hard to manage their workout routine but are not able to follow it properly and consistently. This is the main reason for failure of most of the workout plans. Slackness is another reason why people don’t get success at workouts.
The route to achieve your workout goal starts from choosing the right exercises and workout plans. Then it comes to your eating habits that what you eat when you are on following a fitness plan. Also you have to be strict with your schedule without losing hope and stamina.
Mentioned below are some secrets for you to maintain your workout routine along with your daily routine.
- Goal Setting: The first thing that you need to consider in your workout is goal setting. You should set a realistic goal to achieve your target. Start with fewer workouts according to your stamina and then increase it as your stamina increases. Overburdening yourself can harm you and your health sometimes. So make your targets as per your vitality and focus on building healthy behaviors.
- Make a Fitness Schedule: The second thing you need to do is the making a workout schedule according to your body type and weight. You can also initially contact an expert to help you out in making a plan for you so that you get the right suggestion. Then start up with this schedule and start following it strictly. Fix different exercises for each day and follow it. Don’t try to do all things in one day.
- Try Some Overall Toners: Include these over all toning exercises at your fitness schedule. These exercises will tone your over all body giving a perfect shape to it. Some of them are like Medicinal Ball Squats with overhead lift, Bicep curl with stair climb, Lunges with back row, Knee lift with lateral rise, Supine bridge with arm extension, Arm Crosses, etc. These exercises will provide you an all in one toning of your body.
- Motivate Yourself: It is very necessary to be motivated while following any fitness schedule. You should inspire yourself from the personality who inspires you the most in fitness. This will make a motivation for you and you will try till you get that desired body shape. Also you can read the blogs and articles that how others have become successful in gaining a perfect body and losing the extra weight.
- Don’t Give Up: Another thing that becomes a barrier in someone’s fitness schedule is giving up easily. People never try and after a short time of their schedule they get pissed off and drop out the schedule. A very important thing if you want to get best result is being patient. Never give up till you get the results and it is very crucial to hang in to the schedule. You will definitely get the results as desired.
The above mentioned secrets are chosen to tackle the everyday problem faced by people. It is surely going to work out at your workout.
Are You Insecure Of Fat Loss Problem?
Fat loss can be a daunting task but it’s very important if you have to stay fit and healthy. In the contemporary world, obesity has been on the rise with all the fast food restaurants and poor diet by both children and adults. Having extra fats in your body can cause serious physical threats such as high blood pressure, heart diseases, cancer and in extreme cases death. Researchers have it that these diseases associated with excess body fat worsen as the amount of fat increases in the body and thus it’s imperative that you work towards getting rid of these extra pounds.
How Kyle Leon Introduced Customized Fat Loss
Kyle Leon is an individual who underwent a remarkable transformation in his physical appearance and fitness.
While in school, he had the tag “lanky” forced on him by peers due to his lanky frame. Not surprisingly, this triggered a serious crash of self esteem and he could never be seen bare-chested. Not even at the beach!
He burnt lots of hours, and precious dollars, trying to gain muscle in the gym but the outcome was dismal, until a chance introduction to a nutritionist changed his life and body forever.
He was taught how to combine exercise and eating habits to achieve desired physical shape and fitness.
His personal journey and the knowledge gained in his quest for muscle mass and fitness are the basis of the Customized Fat Loss program aimed at aiding others benefit the way he did. It is a program that has been tried and tested over the years.
Customized Fat Loss Program
Kyle Leon’s program is revolutionary in that it departs from the one size fits all thinking in conventional fat loss programs. The truth is that we are each unique and our bodies behave differently given the same food and exercise.
The Customized Fat Loss Program takes exercise and diet to a personal level. Information is fed into the system to establish your body type, preferred foods, work and lifestyle habits, etc. From this data, a customized schedule of exercise and diet is designed, just for you.
The diet plans factor in whether you are working out on that day, or it is a day designated for resting. The body’s nutritional requirements vary for these different days, and the program guides you on the best way to go about feeding well, in accordance with the specific day.
The exercises too are varied, catering for high intensity training, cardiovascular workouts, low intensity workouts, etc. The variety keeps the activity fun and engaging so you will get hooked to it once you start.
Kyle Leon Fat Loss Recipe:
Knowing that everyone has a different metabolic system, Kyle Leon designed a diet plan that factors this into how we eat. Each person’s body needs different amounts of fats, carbohydrates, proteins and other nutrients. Customizing your diet plan ensures you take in the right nutrients for your body, thereby accelerating muscle gain and burning fat much more easily. He has prepared a special recipe which is perfect to keep you fit and active and here given is that recipe:
- Carrot Juice: 1/2 Cup
- Beets juice: 1/2 Cup
- Tomato juice: 1/2 Cup
- Orange juice: 1/2 Cup
- (Coffee) Guarani powder: 1 tbsp.
- Flaxseed or oats: 1 tbsp.
Method to prepare: Shake juices of carrots, beets, tomatoes and orange with 1 tbsp. (Coffee) Guarani powder and 1 tbsp. (Tablespoons) of flaxseed or oats. Now it is ready for intake.
This homemade shake is a tremendous option for those who want a quick fat loss. If you need to get fit into that dress just right, replace breakfast and dinner with a glass of drink and scrap up to 5 pounds in just 14 days.
If not hurry, just replace dinner and repeal up to 5 kg in one month. Beware! It should be kept in mind to consume this shake daily for a maximum of one month. Then start eating lightly to maintain weight.
Having gathered the data above, the system generates a special regime for your exercise and diet. If you follow it day by day, you will be amazed by how well you feel, as well as the changes in your physical appearance.
People Experiences Regarding Customized Fat Loss Program
Users are glad that they do not have to compare themselves to others (a common cause of feeling depressed when you seem not to be getting the results others are getting) trying to lose weight or gain muscle. There is comfort in the knowledge that if you stick with it, results will come rapidly once your body starts responding to the diet and exercise.
Other users say the discipline gained from following this program on a day by day basis has been translated to other areas of their lives, hence helping them work harder and be more reliable at work.
People who are new to working out find it a bit hard to cope with the exercises, but they report that once they hang in there, they gradually get to grips with it and start enjoying the exercises.
Those who are looking for a get-thin-quick fix are disappointed by the gradual way the program delivers results, but they realize once results come, they are long lasting. They end up becoming disciples of the program as a result.
As a summary, a system designed around your body and lifestyle is the best for it uses your reality to change certain things about you. The Kyle Leon Customized Fat Loss Program is an excellent option and if consistent, you can be sure results will not be long in coming. Others have used the program and experienced tremendous results; you can also get great results using this program. All that is required of you is to have ice-cold discipline, be determined and focused. Living a healthy and a fit life is of paramount importance if you want to live long and enjoy precious time with your family.